Our weekly roundup of ‘what’s good’ on the web:
- Frank’s recommendations for streaming this weekend include: Netflix: Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 2, Hulu: Mon Oncle (1958), Amazon Prime: The End of The Tour (2015), HBO Now/Go: Game Change (2012)
- Podcast recommendation of the week is Imaginary Worlds “Economics of Thrones and Starships”
- Are you interested in a serious explanation to the question “why do boys have wieners?” as posed by a three and a half year old? Then this is your stop.
- Earlier this week we discussed who should be the next James Bond. Fivethirtyeight.com then discussed why nobody should take the job.
- Franks jam of the week (RIP Prince):
- Do you need to study up on your Game of Thrones before the season premier this weekend? Well, here’s nerd central for Game of Thrones.
- Movie trailers to get excited about: Antoine Fuqua’s The Magnificent Seven remake and Jason Bourne.
Our dunk of the week, featuring King James himself:
Last, strange Google search terms that people used and wound up on the site:
“Bernie Sanders dark secrets”
“Wearing hockey jerseys in public”