Our weekly roundup of ‘what’s good’ on the web:
- While researching another story we may have found the weirdest blog on the internet, right down to the descriptions of the products and blurred out faces.
- Dunk of the week is supplied by frequent site visitor “Boogs”. Not a part of any real game, but crazy fun to watch. Thanks for the hookup Boogs!
How does that only have 11 million views? I’m pretty sure I watched it 10 times already.
- Your streaming recommendations for the weekend include: Borg/McEnroe: Fire and Ice – HBO, Blade Runner – Netflix, and Watership Down -Hulu
- Um, the Rogue One: A Star Wars Story trailer is out. And it looks dope.
- Our favorite Onion article of the week.
- Homer of the week belongs to Joe Mauer. 20 more of these and we owe you an apology:
- And Frank’s jam of the week is “Lady Luck” by Richard Swift
Last, strange Google search terms that people used and wound up on the site:
“dude beer commercial”
“house of cards season 4 stupid”
“celebrities with boogers”